- 5 destinations
- 12 nights
Follow the Kentucky Bourbon trail, experience the famous Bluegrass music scene, check out the National Corvette Museum before visiting a wealth of museums in "Music City"
- Covington is one of the official Gateways to the Kentucky Bourbon Trail.
- Visit Lexington the Bluegrass Region’s mantra is “Horses, hooch and heritage.”
- Louisville "Whiskey Row", Muhammad Ali Museum Louisville Slugger Museum.
- Gear up for full throttle fun in Bowling Green home to GM Corvette Assembly Plant and Mammoth Cave.
- Nashville Country Music Hall of Fame, Johnny Cash Museum and Grand Ole Opry to name a few.