- 2 destinations
- 8 nights
Take a visit to the one of a kind Kuala Lumpur, the Malaysia capital and one of Asia's most modern and diverse cities. Then take a trip to the island of Borneo, where the island is home to many unique and endangered species, such as the orang utan.
- Spend the first 3 nights experiencing Kuala Lumpur's skyscrapers, bustling night markets and gardens
- Explore jungle-clad and wildlife-filled Borneo for 5 nights.
- Suitable for couples and the curious tarveller
- Take a visit to the PETRONAS Twin Towers, soaring 452 metres above street level and 88 stories tall
- Visit many of Borneo's national parks