- 3 destinations
- 12 nights
Visit Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam. Well known for its centuries-old architecture and a rich culture. Then travel to Ho Chi Minh City, commonly known as Saigon and later escape the cities to the pristine island of Phu Quoc, a true south-east Asian gem.
- 3 nights Hanoi, capital of Vietnam, is known for its centuries-old architecture and a rich culture
- Before spending 3 nights in Saigon / Ho Chi Minh City, a city of amazing contrasts.
- Before loosing yourself amidst the idyllic setting of Phu Quoc Island for 6 nights.
- Ideal for couples and the curious traveller
- A holiday combining the two amazing cities of Vietnam and an idyllic beach resort of Phu Quoc