- 3 destinations
- 11 nights
Bangkok is a vibrant metropolis that bursts with life at any time of the day. Marvel at their gleaming temples or catch a tuk tuk along the bustling Chinatown. Later travel to Siem Reap in northwestern Cambodia which is home to the ruins of Angkor Wat.
- Spend 3 nights Bangkok a sprawling metropolis known for its ornate shrines and vibrant street life.
- Before Cambodia's breathtakingly beautiful Siem Reap awaits you for 2 nights.
- Finally stay 6 nights in Mui Ne, a resort town along the South China Sea in Southeast Vietnam.
- Ideal for couples and the curious traveller
- A mix of the bustling city of Bangkok with the resort of Siem Reap and the village of Mui Ne