- 4 destinations
- 12 nights
There’s a great deal more that makes Kentucky unlike any other place in the world. The Natural beauty here is unsurpassed, and adding to the unparalleled outdoor adventure is Kentucky’s Mammoth Cave National Park, the world’s longest cave system.
- 3 nights Louisville to explore museums, bourbon trail and Muhammad Ali's home and museum
- 3 nights Bowling Green checking out the Corvette factory and the Mammoth Cave system
- 3 nights in Lexington to explore the thoroughbred farms and distilleries.
- On route to Covington check out the Ark Encounter near Williamstown
- 3 nights Covington to explore Northern Kentucky's food, art, craft and sports scene.