- 3 destinations
- 10 nights
Lose yourself in the fascinating city of Siem Reap in northwestern Cambodia which is a gateway to the ruins of Angkor Wat. Then escape to Phnom Penh, Cambodia's busy capital and finish off in Sihanoukville and dive into their white sand beaches
- Spend the first 3 nights in Siem Reap, a very small and walk-able city
- Then 2 nights in Phnom Penh, the vibrant bustling capital of Cambodia.
- Before 5 nights in Sihanoukville, known for it tropical islands and the mangrove jungles.
- Ideal for couples and the curious traveller
- A combination of amazing resorts from the Capital of Phnom Penh to the historical town of Siem Reap