Thai Adventure inc. Elephant Hills
12 nts Visiting Bangkok, Elephant Hills Khao Sok & Khao Lak
This offer includes:
- 3 Nights at the Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok in a Deluxe* with Breakfast
- 2 Nights at The Elephant Camp**, on Full Board
- 7 Nights at Apsara Beachfront Khao Lak in a Deluxe Room with Breakfast
- Private transfers from Bangkok airport to/from your Bangkok hotel
- Elephant Hills shared transfers to/from the Elephant Camp
- Private transfer from Khao Lak hotel to Phuket airport
- Flights from London Heathrow*
- Flying with Qatar Airways / Thai Airways and Bangkok Airways
- 20kg Hold Luggage
* Alternative flight options available from London Gatwick, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle or Glasgow - please contact us for quote & availability
** Elephant Hills Itinerary Highlights
1st Days Activities: The Amazing Elephant Experience.
- Transfer from Phuket airport to Elephant Hills Camp in Khao Sok.
- Elephant Hills Elephant Experience: Feeding and interacting with Asia’s largest land animal. A really touching experience in an almost untouched environment.
- Canoe Safari down the Sok River. Sit back and enjoy the breathtaking beauty of Khao Sok.
- Evening Activities: movie presentation, dance performances and cooking demonstration.
2nd Day: Spectacular Cheow Larn Lake.
- Boat Trip. Sightseeing in a traditional longtail boat on Cheow Larn Lake.
- Lunch and free time at the Lake Camp. Self paddle canoes are available to explore the spectacular surrounding. Return to Elephant Hills in the late afternoon.
- Evening Activities: movie presentation, dance performances and cooking demonstration
3rd Days Activities: Fabulous Rainforest.
- Jungle trekking by foot through Southern Thailand’s unique rainforest environment.
- Return to Elephant Hills where a delicious buffet lunch will be served before your onward transfer to your next hotel
Bangkok welcomes more visitors than any other city in the world and it doesn’t take long to realise why. Over the last few decades, Bangkok has changed into a modern, exciting and sophisticated city. It offers visitors the cosmopolitan amenities they would expect from other big cities and a...
Elephant Hills combines the camp idea of African national parks with the Thai tropical forest environment. The real attraction of a visit to Elephant Hills is of course the wildlife and flora which may be explored in the company of knowledgeable, enthusiastic guides. The sounds of the jungle are ...
If you love the outdoors, Khao Lak is the perfect gateway to both tropical jungles and stunning underwater worlds. Just a one-hour transfer away from Phuket airport it’s a great place to experience Thailand’s untouched charm and laid-back spirit. With a picture postcard landscape of e...
The Rembrandt Hotel and Suites
Rembrandt Hotel and Suites is conveniently located in the central business district of Sukhumvit Soi 18, a mere 10 minute walk from the Asoke BTS and MRT station. The hotel's ideal location and easy access to various modes of transport make it the perfect choice for business and leisure trave...
Elephant Hills Tented Camps
The two camps, The Elephant Camp and the floating Rainforest Camp, are both situated in Khao Sok natural park, part of Southern Thailand’s largest stretch of primary Rainforest. Despite being tucked away in the Green, these camps are easily reachable from popular beach destinations like Phu...
APSARA Beachfront Resort
Apsara Beachfront Resort and Villa, Khaolak is a nature lovers' hideaway boasting white sands, azure blue Andaman Sea, tropical gardens and picturesque lagoon. Perfect for honeymoons and weddings, the serene resort offers a range of luxury accommodation from rooms and suites to private villas...