Planning a dream
Let us create and make your dreams come true
What are THG Flexi Holidays? - This is a voucher that allows you to book a FANTASTIC offer at an amazing price now, but allows you to decide your exact dates when you are ready. The voucher has a validity of 2 WHOLE YEARS, simply contact us only when you are comfortable to select your travel dates. This is the most flexible travel offer in the UK and gives you the best of both worlds – an exclusive deal and full control over when to go
What are the benefits?
These deals are aimed at people who really want to travel but are not comfortable to commit to a set date, the benefits include:
• THG Flexi Holiday Vouchers are valid until December 2022
• Secure the deal now, confirm your travel plans later
• Eliminates the covid worry of booking a fixed travel date.
• Exclusive THG resort benefits including room upgrades on all deals
• Fixed Pricing for whole of 2022 (supplements may apply for peak dates)
What are the voucher terms?
All offers will have a choice of 3 durations, typically
Short/mid haul - 5,7 or 10 nights
Long haul - 7,10 and 14 nights
We will focus on 24 month voucher with following permutations:
Low season +/- 2 days permitted date change at discretion of
Mid Season +/- 3 days permitted date change at discretion of
High Season +/- 4 days permitted date change at discretion of
Important terms to highlight during period of sale
- *Up to 50% saving refers to the ground arrangements only.
- Airlines are not specified and will be selected at the point of redemption but there will be a maximum of 1 stop.
- Customers can request a different airline and/or flight but supplements may apply.
- Prices are based on Economy Class. Premium Economy, Club and First Class are available on request at a supplement.
- Customer must redeem voucher at least 12 weeks before planned date of travel.
- Permitted dates refer to the variation between requested date and confirmed date.
- Vouchers can not be refunded for cash but name changes will be permitted before balance due date.
- In the event of enforced travel restrictions the travel dates can be changed (any difference in air fare to be paid by the customer) but no refund can be offered.
- A further suppplement will be required for the following travel periods - Easter, Christmas & New Years.
- Vouchers expire on their validity date.
There will be two payments structures based on total red voucher value and applied to the entire deal.
Full payment - full payment at point of voucher purchase
Deposit payment - first deposit at time of voucher purchase, second deposit of £100 per person paid at time of redemption then balance 12 weeks before travel