13 nts Visiting Hanoi, Halong Bay, Hue, Danang & Ho Chi Minh City
This offer includes:
- 2 Nights + check in on arrival at the Silk Path Hotel Hanoi - Deluxe Room with Breakfast
- Half Day Hanoi city excursion
- 1 Night on Indochina Sails Cruise - Superior Cabin on Full Board
- 1 Night at the Silk Path Hotel Hanoi - Deluxe Room with Breakfast
- 2 Nights at the Silk Path Grand Hotel Hue - Deluxe Room with Breakfast
- Full Day Hue City Excursion & Boat trip to Thien Mu Pagoda
- Train transfer from Hue to Danang
- 4 nights at Furama Resort Danang - Superior Garden View Room with breakfast
- 3 Nights + late check out until departure at Liberty Saigon Riverside Hotel - Superior Room with breakfast
- Half Day Ho Chi Minh City excursion
- Private Car transfers with English speaking guide throughout ( except to/from Halong Bay which is shared )
- Flights from London Heathrow
- Flying with Vietnam Airlines
- Cabin & Hold Luggage included
Depart London Heathrow 11.00 hrs arrive Hanoi 05.40 hrs (next day)
Depart Hanoi 08.30 or 16.05 hrs arrive Hue 09.50 or 17.25 hrs
Depart Hue 10.50 hrs arrive Danang 13.23 hrs ( Train #SE1 Vietnam Railways )
Depart Danang 12.10 or 13.10 hrs arrive Ho Chi Minh City 13.55 or 14.55 hrs
Depart Ho Chi Minh City 00.20 hrs arrive London Heathrow 07.15 hrs
Hanoi is arguably Asia's most charming capital city. Hanoi, meaning ‘embraced by the river', is a city of broad, tree-lined boulevards, elegant French villas and colonial-era buildings painted in muted hues of mustard and white. It is also one of Asia's greenest cities with an a...
Hue is a city chock-full of stories. The Kings of the Nguyen Dynasty built their feudal capital along Hue’s fertile riverbanks and atop its forested hills, but their imperial legacy is just one of many reasons to visit. Huế’s refined cuisine is the stuff of legend, and its leaf...
Vibrating with energy, innovation, and traffic – Ho Chi Minh City, formerly known as Saigon, is the economic heart of Vietnam and the main hub of the southern region. A freewheeling, cosmopolitan metropolis, HCMC's dynamic cityscape draws together old and new Vietnam in the most compact...
Silk Path Hotel offers impeccable service and all the essential amenities to invigorate travelers. To name a few of the hotel's facilities, there are free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour front desk, 24-hour room service, facilities for disabled guests, express check-in/check-out.
With its impeccable service and attention to detail, Silk Path Grand Hue Hotel ensures a memorable stay for its guests. The spacious and tastefully appointed rooms and suites provide a tranquil retreat, while the hotel's amenities, including a swimming pool, spa, and fitness center, cater to ...
The luxurious Furama Resort Danang is a true icon of Vietnam tourism. This 4 star superior haven is located on the world famous Da Nang beach just fifteen minutes drive from Danang International Airport. All the 198 guest rooms overlook either the white sandy beach, freshwater lagoon or a garden ...
Located in one of the busiest hubs of Ho Chi Minh City, on the fashionable and trendy Le Thanh Ton Street, Liberty Central Saigon Centre Hotel is in walking distance to all of the city’s most renowned icons. With modern décor and a team that are celebrated for being kind, helpful and...